Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pulling the plug...

I hate to admit it, but sometimes you have to turn off the life-support on projects that take more than they give. This has become one of them. My dream was to build up a travel company that would bring some money as a side job. Well my dream came true, but it took more than I thought. Last 2 years weren't in vain though, I learned a ton of stuff and got to do things that I love the most. So no regrets :)
Now the trips for 2013 are cancelled due a lack of clients. I'm also canceling my licence as a travel operator in Finland. But this site stays on for now. I'm trying to find ways to make BWPA fit in my life as an asset, not a burden. Maybe this could become a portal for all African wildlife/safari enthusiasts!!?!?
So if you have questions about traveling/photographing in Kenya, send me an email. I'd be happy to help :)
Dead end? No, there's always a way up ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment